Synergy Technologies is now offering lab exam rental services at our Milwaukee location.
Our general lab is approximately 500 sq. ft. with heating and air-conditioning. The ceiling is 10 ft. high with an 8 ft. garage door. It serves as an engineering and inspection lab with complete facilities for examination and testing of components and evidence.
- Olympus SZH Microscope, 3x to 96X magnification, with digital photo capabilities
- Macro photography
- Snake micro camera
- Assembly / Disassembly Tools
- Ultrasonic cleaner
- X-Ray viewer
Electrical power supplies available:
- 120/240 VAC, single phase, 200 AMP
- 240 AC, three phase, 400 AMP
- Variable voltage AC 0 to 280 VAC, single phase, 15 AMP
- Variable voltage DC
- AC Current to 1000A with circuit breaker tester
- Various meters necessary for basic electrical tests, including oscilloscope capturing
- Natural gas at approx. 7" W.C.
- LP at 20 PSI, 2 PSI, 11" W.C.
- Nitrogen at pressures up to 2,00 PSI down to 4" W.C. for leak testing
- Testing of 4" submersible, pedestal & sump pumps, tests include: flow, pressure, current draw, insulation breakdown
- Data transferring & copying, i.e. microscope photos to C.D's
- Food ordering
- Evidence handling
Our high-bay lab is approximately 1000 sq. ft. with heating and air-conditioning. The ceiling is 14 ft. high with a 13 ft. garage door. It's best served for disassembly and mechanical work.
High-bay facility and equipment:
- 3-ton overhead crane
- full range of hand tools
- full range of pneumatic tools and equipment
- hydraulic equipment, positioning tables, rams
- precision measurement tools, micrometers, indicators, gauges
- full range of specialty tools for disassembly of precision components
- complete sets of mech. pullers for removing bearing, gears, shafts, pulleys & other press-fit components
- abrasive saws, band saws, drills and grinders
- electric motors, variable frequency drive, fans, blowers, pumps